Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turk4646 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 06:32 AM
    How do I name orsponsor a race at Churchill downs
    How does one name or sposor a race at Churchill Donws. I see a number of races named after individuals

Check out some similar questions!

Random shut downs [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day Doctors, I'm helping my friend with his HP pavilion laptop. It turns off randomly. While looking at it for an hour I notice it turning off and than rebooted. The air vents have been cleaned, when I first tried to turn it on without a/c pluged in it turned right off. I notice that the...

Relationship ups and downs! [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my ex have been broken up for two weeks and we recently went to the fair with her kids. I called her and asked her and her kids to go and she said she would call me back, she then called back and said that she was thinking about it and she then asked me why I wanted them to go, I told her...

Ups and downs in our sex life [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 13 yrs, married for 12 yrs. We have some serious ups and downs in our sexual relationship over the years. The most recent and problematic times have been the last 3-4 yrs. He was working in the shipping industry and gone from the home for 1-2 months at a time...

Shut downs [ 1 Answers ]

I am running XP sp2 Home. My computer has started shutting down on it's own a couple times a day. Anyone have an idea?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.