Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmcarthy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Heat display blinking on noma md thermostat , heat was on then it started blinking an

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 665.15983990 blinking No Heat Dry light? [ 0 Answers ]

Have a kenmore 665.15983990 with a blinking No Heat Dry light. If I press other buttons, a blinking Lock light appears. Tested all pins in Control panel for stuck button and found OK. Heater element and Thermister OK. Any suggestions.

Blinking furnace light- no heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Weil McLain (Gold Oil) furnace. It's about 7 years old. There is a blinking green light on the furnace and of course the furnace won't work. We've been smelling oil exhaust for some time, and last night it stopped working. We reset it, then started again, but now the light is bliking. ...

Blinking L6 bryant thermostat display [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my bryant furmace thermostat display a blinking L6 and what does this mean? Thank you

Noma Thermostat - Blinking "Heat" display [ 1 Answers ]

No Model # can be seen on this new thermostat & no manual can be found. It has been completely programmed for every time and day setting & has been functioning for almost a week now. Today the "Heat" displayed word is blinking on & off. Is this indicating a problem?

Trane XE 80 AC or Heat not working LED is blinking contsly [ 1 Answers ]

My AC stop e working and a tech told me it was the blower motor so I went out and purchased a replacement. The replacement said it was a 3 speed and not a 4 like the one I had will that make a difference? The new one didn't have one wire that the other one had and when I asked the person I bought...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.