Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marymcco Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Name of Indie film from 2006, Russian mail order bride travels to Iowa
    The farmer and mail order bride can't get married because she doesn't speak English and they think she might be a spy. The farmer's friends abandon him because the couple cohabitate anyway. Does anyone remember the name of this move, I keep thinking Painted House but that's not it.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

May 22, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Possibly, "2 Brothers & a Bride (aka Foreign Affair)"

2 Brothers & a Bride > Overview - AllMovie

May 23, 2009, 11:44 AM

Thanks but that's not it, the movie continues on with the farmer helping save his best friends farm at an auction, bidding but not really having the money. Then all of the neighbors make up the difference.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 23, 2009, 11:51 AM

Sweet Land (2005)

May 23, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Thanks Quinn
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 23, 2009, 05:10 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collectible Pepsi Bottle for 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football [ 1 Answers ]

I need to try and find the value for a Still Sealed Commemorative 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football Pepsi Bottle. I need this for insurance issues. It seems the Post Office can't tell what F-R-A-G-I-L-E means. They managed to break one of the set even though they were wrapped in bubble...

Foreighn Film Movie.possibly russian. [ 1 Answers ]

Back when I was about 12 I lived in Sacramento California, and I was watching the I-Channel one night or the International channel, in the past month this movie just somehow came back to me all the way 6 years later and I really want to see it again, like REALLY fricken bad. It had some kind of...

2006 tax: Jan-July Iowa F-1, August-Dec Texas OPT [ 1 Answers ]

My visa status (2006) is: (I'm single, never married) Jan-July, F-1, Iowa August-Dec, OPT, Texas (I'm expected to have the H1B issued by this fall) Q1: What kind of forms I have to work on? Q2: Is it true that I need 2 W-2 s, one from my old school in Iowa the other...

View more questions Search