Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Dec 30, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Wii adapter
    Hi we got a wii for Christmas and saw that we can hook it up to the internet. Is there any other way beside the wii adapter. Anything cheaper I can buy or go to a store and buy. I don't want to order one I want to just go buy one.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Dec 30, 2008, 10:10 AM

If you get a wireless router it should sync up with that via wi-fi. You don't need any adapters and a wireless router only runs about 35-40 dollars on the cheap side.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 02:16 PM

Yeah, there are really only those 2 options, the wireless adapter that Nintendo sells or buying a wireless router.

We had the same problem last year and decided to buy the wireless router, it comes in handy cause we also have a laptop with a built in wireless card that we can now use!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 02:17 PM

We use a wireless router, it works great!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 10:33 AM

Yup I use wireless for my Wii also and it works perfectly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network adapter [ 3 Answers ]

I am back again.. by the way I never resolved the other issue but was wondering if I could trouble you again. I am trying to install Comcast onto my laptop but it says I do not have a network adapter. Now the question is this. . talked to comcast no help talked to some other people no help. What I...

Laptop ad adapter [ 3 Answers ]

I have an compaq Presario 2500 and I got an THE UNIVERSAL AC TO DC POWER/SUPPLY ADAPTER FOR HP/COMPAQ LAPTOPS from eBay, and I have to select a voltage before I use it and I don't know which one to put it at. Here is the Ac adapter specification here. 1. input volts- Ac 100V-240V 50-60Hz...

Modbus adapter [ 1 Answers ]

What is modbus adapter? What it's funnction?

USB adapter for notebook? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has an older laptop that does not have a USB port. Is there an adapter that can be purchased to be able to use USB line to modem?

USB - PS2 (p/s2) adapter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a laptop with XP and a dancemat which I use with it by using a USB-PS2 adapter - effectively the dancemat is a keyboard. This works fine with an old adapter of a friend which has the words "AWG space shuttle-c CSA LL80671 AWM IIA/B 80 degrees c 30" written on the wire. I bought a new...

View more questions Search