Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Dec 9, 2006, 11:57 PM
    College application fee = tax deductible?
    Is college application fee tax deductible?

How about AP, SAT test fees?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Dec 10, 2006, 11:37 AM
    None of these fees are tax deductible.

Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Are investment losses deductible? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few poor investment decisions that did not pan out this year. I have losses from the sale of a stock. I also have commissions from the broker that bought and sold this stock. I am a homeowner, so I write off the interest and I take a few more typical deductions against my wages. Can I...

Legal Fee tax deduction [ 1 Answers ]

I went through a divorce in 2005. I spent about $10,000. The process covered everything from estate, tax issues, custody, and child support. What if any portion of this could be tax deductible?

Tax deductible? [ 1 Answers ]

Are personal items that were appraised and taken to a dealer for sale with the money going to the trustee to dispurse tax deuctible.

View more questions Search