Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b3man Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2017, 08:29 AM
    Where to buy corian sink overflow drain box
    LOOKING WHERE TO BUY CORIAN SINK OVERFLOW DRAIN BOX
    Corian sink model 810 overflow drain box missing from sink. Where can I buy one. I HAVE SEARCHED ON LINE AND CANT FIND
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
    There is no drain box on this sink just a tube and possibly a fitting, and what you may be looking for is a repair kit, and can I assume it's because you have a leak? Blockage?

Please specify the issue
    b3man Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2017, 05:41 PM
    I'm looking for the fitting that is attached to the sink
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2017, 07:46 PM
    Usually the glue degrades and that little square fitting stays on the tube itself. First time I ever heard of losing the whole thing and unless you get a fabricating plumbing outfit to make you one, then you have to contact the manufacturer, Dupont/Corian (Local dealer?) and see if they can get one for you.

Find a Corian® Authorized Retailer - DuPont™ Corian® solid surfaces, Corian®

Or maybe you can fabricate your own :P !

Don't feel bad, it's a common problem with this design, and finding the right glue (If you had the square fitting) has made people pull their hair out.

Let me know if the link helps.*

*If link doesn't work adapt to this principle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXFNCwmvp1c

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gluing Corian sink overflow drain [ 26 Answers ]

What's the best kind of glue to use to reattach the overflow drain to the underside of a Corian bathroom sink? Gorilla glue didn't work.

Gluing corian sink overflow drain [ 2 Answers ]

How to glue back corian sink overflow drain

How to repair leagage in the overflow connection of corian sink an [ 2 Answers ]

There is water leakage where the overflow hose enters the basin. How to repair and what type of adhesive material is recommended <Email removed>

Corian countertop and sink overflow drain [ 1 Answers ]

My home is under contract and they just completed a home inspection. The inspector filled up the corian sink to the level of the sink overflow drain hole and the solf drain pipe leaked at the connection to the main sink drain. I tried putting a clamp on the connection, however that did not work....

View more questions Search