Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2010, 05:07 PM

Do his grandparents sense what is going on and what is their reaction?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 05:22 AM

If you feel there is nothing more to add to this thread, then do not add any more.
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 02:15 PM

Do you think God approves of the way you treat this child? I don't think so.

That child has a purer heart than you or your husband. You say husband and wife should come first? WRONG!

That child was snatched from the only stable home he had ever known. You said he was sending subliminal messages and he was like the omen.

You listen to me; this is not a TV show nor a movie. He is just a little boy who was unfortunate enough to be born to two idiotic parents.

They didn't want him then and you don't want him now. I laid in bed last night thinking about what you said about him hiding food. Why?

You can call yourself a Christian if you want too. I think you quote the Bible when it suits your needs. Remember.. "Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not. For such is the Kingdom of Heaven"

I thought about that child all day today and wonder if he is going to be OK or is he going to end up
    Being brought up in a house where there are such twisted adults.

Your husband apparently doesn't have too much in the old brains department if he leaves that child with you.

God protect that boy. I hope he isn't hoarding food because you don't let him eat when he's hungry.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2010, 04:21 PM
    oakland1980,

You believe in God. Yes. Then maybe God put that child into your care for a reason.

There must be a reason why the child is hiding and gobbling food. Usually it means the child has experienced serious hunger or starvation.

Can't you see that this child really needs You?
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerose View Post
    oakland1980,

You believe in God. Yes. Then maybe God put that child into your care for a reason.

There must be a reason why the child is hiding and gobbling food. Usually it means the child has experienced serious hunger or starvation.

Can't you see that this child really needs You?

I think this child needs to be back with the ones who loved him. How in the world do you think he feels?

A mother who is scum. A father who lets this child be emotionally abused.
    A stepmother who watches too many movies and thinks the child is possessed.

The one who is suffering the most is the little boy. God help this child.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 02:59 PM

It appears OP has a temper - "Well move on Ms. kaydee. I been gave you your thanks and acknowledgement . So do all of us a favor you take your comments and and you philosophy and go else where. Good Bye"

Wonder if that's part of the problem -

(Also gives reason for the "English" question - is anyone certain this person is in the US?)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerose View Post
    Ninety-nine percent of the time he's trying to fill an emotional hole. Unless he's in flood-ravaged Pakistan.
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 03:33 PM

I don't think she'll be back. She is too scared of the truth. She doeasn't want to love the little boy. She wants him gone.

Ihave thought about this child ever since she posted and I hope that little guy finds someone to confide in.

He is in my prayers and I know someway he'll be happy .
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 03:37 PM

I don't think she'll be back, either.

I wouldn't be either, if I were her. I haven't seen much sympathy or help for her at all... just the same people telling her over and over that she is a horrible person.

CLOSED. I will re-open at the request of the OP only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Step parent must pay child support when biological parent is unable to provide [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband is claiming that he does not have to pay child support because he does not work and has not work since 1998. Our two daughters however, up until 2 years ago lived with him and his new wife who is the sole provider of that family. So my question is even though he cannot pay since he...

Step parent paying for child support [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am in the middle of a child support case for children I did not bear. I married my husband a year ago and his ex knows how I make now and wants to change the support amount. Also She's moved 6 times in 3.5 years and every 7 months she decides to rearrange the visitation at a whim's notice. She...

Can a step-parent be forced to pay child support for their spouses child? [ 9 Answers ]

My friend's husband has a child from a previous relationship that she just recently found out about. He has no relationship with this child but has been paying child support for the past 2 1/2 yrs. The child is presently 6yrs old. She has heard through a someone that knows the mother of the...

Does a step parent have to pay support for a child that is not his? [ 20 Answers ]

Canada laws please... Ihave custody of my daughter and she has chosen to go live with her father.. she is 13... I have remarried 7 years ago.. I don't work and have two more children to my husband. My ex wants to go to court and get support payments from my husband.. can he do this? :mad: So I...

Step parent child support? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am married and live in Michigan with my wife and her 2 children from a prior marriage and 1 of our own. Her ex-husband refuses to pay her child support and as soon as the order went through for child support 9 years ago, quit his job and became "self-employed". He is currently going...

View more questions Search