Ask
    keyonaspriggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Cleaning
    How to start a cleaning business for dummies
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2013, 12:48 PM
    If you want the book... go to the bookstore, or library. Otherwise what is your question?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Money, licenses, tax ID #'s, tools, supplies, accountants, attorney's, knowledge of what you're doing... it's not as simple as coming here and asking "how". You need to find a local business center and get information. You need to research.

It really is more complicated than "how".
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 12:57 PM
    You'll have to research the laws in your area for small businesses. You'll need the capital (money). You'll need to go to businesses to get cleaning contracts. You'll need all the people Odinn suggested, and you'll need to put in a lot of work.

So what have you done so far? Have you done any research at all, or did you think that someone on this site would do that for you, for free?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 12:21 AM
    Let me ask; do you have any experience in this type of business?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows? [ 8 Answers ]

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows?

I just started a cleaning business and am leaning to doing commercial cleaning. [ 0 Answers ]

I started a commercial cleaning business and have a friend that has a lot of knowledge and contacts with people that could use cleaning services and is a hard worker. He is not my partner, but has been with me since the beginning in discussions of who to market and he even purchased business cards...

How cleaning company find cleaning contracts? [ 12 Answers ]

How can I get cleaning contracts?

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

Cleaning the door on a self-cleaning oven [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore self cleaning oven. How do I clean the glass door of the oven. Directions say clean the door separately, but I am having trouble getting the cooked on particles off th e glass.

View more questions Search