Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olfusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2019, 01:13 AM
    What are the liabilities after the S corp. has been dissolved
    Due to business circumstances unable to pay the supplier and considering to dissolve the S corp.
    What are the liabilities in this case?

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in capital and common stock for dissolved s corp? [ 1 Answers ]

When an s-corp dissolves what to do with the common stock 1,000 and paid in capital 2,850? Where on 1120S does this go and does it carry over to K-1's?

W2 vs. Corp-to-Corp, Single member LLC w/S Corp election [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Washington state and I have a fulltime w2 salaried job with full benefits (health, retirement, etc.) and say I make about 150K in salary+bonus. I am starting a second job as a hourly contractor where I am expecting to make say about another 150K if I go for corp-to-corp or 140K if I go...

Ex did not transfer all stock in close corp-still responsible corp debt? [ 0 Answers ]

I was to receive all stock in 2 closely held corps in div settlement.Years ago when we formed trusts we voided original 100 in his personal name, issued 2 new for 50 each to each of our trusts. He filed amended FA I never saw claiming owned 150 as he never signed bk of 100, claimed nonmarital, as...

S Corp 100% owner in LLC (Taxed as S Corp), How do I account for LLC on S Corps books [ 1 Answers ]

I have an S Corp that is a 100% owner in an LLC (which is taxed as an S corp). I am preparing the taxes for the companies and have run into a problem. I have given the S corp the k-1 from the llc and put the $'s into "other income" (Income section, line 5 1120s schedule). However, in filling in...

Keeping a business bank account after my corp is dissolved [ 1 Answers ]

I opened a chase bank business account with a tax ID number. I'm dissolving my corp but I want to keep the bank account. Do I have to tell the bank that my tax id number is no longer valid? Does it matter?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.