Ask
    jaybo Jetton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2014, 12:33 AM
    My wife is cheating on me
    How can I go through her face book
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2014, 01:07 AM
    We aren't going to tell you how to invade her privacy.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 23, 2014, 03:32 AM
    If you know she's cheating on you, why would you spy and snoop? That just rubs salt in the wounds. TELL her that it hurts and you are divorcing her unless she stops and you two get counseling.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2014, 06:14 AM
    I agree... if you know that she is cheating, don't put yourself through more pain by trying to find evidence on her Facebook account. If you are just suspecting, and it may be tempting to try and find proof, the same applies. If you find out that she is, you will hurt more. If you don't find anything, you will likely still suspect anyway.

Find a quiet time and talk to her about your concerns. If she tells you about it, and you want to stay married, consider counseling. If she denies things, but you still feel strongly that she isn't being honest with you, divorce may be the answer if you feel that you can no longer believe what she tells you.

Regardless, get your concerns out in the open, discuss it, and then you can make decisions on what you want to do next.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2014, 01:06 AM
    You don't, nor is there a reason to.

You do not need it, to file for divorce, and in most cases, this type of information is not needed anyway, What do you want to do, or prove with it?

If she is cheating, file for divorce and stop wasting time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating wife [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to cope with my easy wife. She cheated and we eventually split and she became a total slut on drugs and I took the kids, after a while she looked bad and I felt sorry for her and recovered her. I got back with her to save her life, now she is doing OK she thinks she can treat me as I'm...

Cheating wife [ 2 Answers ]

My philippino wife left me because she was listening to a bad friend of hers who encouraged her to do that to me. She was seeing other men and one was the father of her daughter even though we all see he's not the real father she has no ideal who is, her and that girl are not friends any more but...

Cheating wife [ 1 Answers ]

My.wife is a philippine citizen we got married in 2010 than in 2011 I went.back to see her and discovered she was sleeping around with lots of guys, and decided she did not want to come to america, do you think she's going to try to come back to me? Or is she's going to try and stay with that loser...

Is my wife cheating [ 9 Answers ]

What is there that I can do or say to find out if my wife is cheating on me? She hides her phone and erases her text messages

View more questions Search