Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muffie123 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2013, 12:20 PM
    I really need help understanding this!!
    I was asked by my college theatre director the following: "With what you already know about the scenic arrangement, determine what you consider to be the aesthetic requirements for the scene." WHAT IS SHE ASKING? I am SO confused :(
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 7, 2013, 12:37 PM
    You are in a big field, with trees, in France, and it's May. That's the scene.
    The trees are in a row, and are in bloom, and the branches make a bower over you as you walk, and they are fragrant, and the spring sun feels good. That's part of the aesthetics, or what is considered beautiful and tasteful,
    And in this case are pleasing to most,

Unless you have allergies. Or can't be out in the sun, or just don't like nature.
    Muffie123 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2013, 12:49 PM
    Ok, I see... so should I describe what the lighting and scenery should look like? Like for instance the one scene is at night time in the woods...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For someone understanding [ 4 Answers ]

I am a fairly religious 19 year old girl. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 and a half years. I'd like to be thought of as more than just a 19 year old. Yes, I believe I am in love, but I don't necessarily believe it is simply because I am immature. Maybe I just know myself very well. I...

I need help understanding why this happens! [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding this I am 15 years old and most of the time when I go to sleep at night my boyfriend stays on the phone because I have a tendency to stop breathing at night. Well for the past couple months when I fall asleep he has been saying to me I love you baby and when he says that I...

Understanding Her [ 7 Answers ]

I met a girl via online dating. We chatted and texted and spoke a lot for acouple of weeks then we decided to meet. We met for lunch and ended up spending the afternoon and evening together, walking around and chatting. Everything went really well. About a week later she came to my house for...

View more questions Search