Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Examples of unethical situations
    Hi everyone!

I'm a student in the university of commerce, in class we 've talked about unethical situations in business, can you just give me examples of these situations and their impact on business??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:26 AM
    You seriously cannot think of any unethical business situation??
    imen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 02:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    You seriously cannot think of any unethical business situation????

I've the ideas, but I cant' just formulate them! The english language isn't my native language I'm just looking for developed ideas
    daed chic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Do you know any companies that had any unethical sistuations
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imen View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm a student in the university of commerce, in class we 've talked about unethical situations in business, , can you just give me examples of these situations and their impact on business?
    An unethical situation arises when one person might be disadvantaged by the actions of another who profits from the situation

An unethical situation arises when a person knownly gives bad advice or lies about a situation

As you have already discussed unethical situations you should already have many examples

Bribery, corruption, accepting kickbacks, universal provider syndrome, falisfying accounts,
    Giving advantage to relatives and related persons, the list goes on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegal or just unethical [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Lacey, Wa. I am on Sec. 8. The mobile home I was scheduled: to get inspected and move into today was sold by the owner this weekend. I have a intent to lease from him by his setting up an inspection by the housing auth. And him telling me I could move in today. I had all the utilities...

Unethical lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

excon, I settled the case may 18th. And my lawyer has been my only contact, as the company is in Florida. He said 2nd week of June then third then end of month or shortly thereafter, then he hasn't heard anything as of 07/06/2007. He just doesn't sound right on the phone gut feeling. That's why...

Unethical realestate contract [ 10 Answers ]

My wife and I are in the process of selling out home. Our home has been on the market for about a month and a half. Monday of last week our realitor brought us a contingency contract from a prospective buyer. Our realitor said the buyer is in the process of selling their home and an offer for...

Unethical or Illegal? [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently terminated from employment. I have my immediate supervisor that tells me I violated policy and therefore am being terminated. I contested the violations to him and he admitted that the violations were without merit 'to him'. I have a witness to this discussion. An employee of...

Unethical? [ 3 Answers ]

Is this ethical? It seems to me that if something is illegal, and it would violate Forum Rules to post links in reference to it, then ANY help in finding such tools would be unethical. Anyone else? Scott<>

View more questions Search