Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    typ9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 09:46 PM
    How do I learn to talk to girls?
    It`s hard for me to move on when I can`t muster up enough courage to ask another girl.I don`t know how to talk to a girl more than less I can't even find a girl that will actually even talk to me. Like say even a hello.So I need a lot of help in the girl department. If there's a girl that reads this will you consider being a friend to me a noobe?
    A4Effort Posts: 486, Reputation: 35

Nov 9, 2009, 09:57 PM

1.) Be confident but not cocky
    2.) Find out similar interests and talk about them
    3.) Do not look needy
    4.) Read their body language
    5.) Humor always works (not too much though)
    6.) Be yourself

I could go on but I do not want to give away all my secrets. ;)

Oh and I almost forgot. Every partner is different. You must be able to read the person accordingly and use your own judgement to know what is the right/wrong thing to do/say.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Hi again, typ9!

How about responding to the others who've responded to you on the other threads that you've started?

Below, are the links to them.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/what-should-do-414090.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating/have-adhd-ve-never-had-girl-friend-414093.html

Thanks!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 10:37 AM

Find something you have in common. I'm shy to (even though I'm a girl, I think it's more difficult to talk to other girls than it is to talk to guys.) I will jump into an already existing conversation isntead of trying to muster up a new one- it's way easy to comment about a different conversation that is going on within a group, and laugh at jokes, etc. than it is to make up a conversation one-on-one and have to carry on a full half of the conversation. If you're splitting the conversation 5 ways, you don't feel the need to talk that much- but you still get your point across- "I know how to talk and socialize, I'm not an overly shy shut-in." kind of thing.
    superteen00 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2009, 12:45 PM

DRINK... heavily.
    Liquid courage my friend.
    overayear Posts: 100, Reputation: 19

Nov 10, 2009, 12:50 PM

Just approach girls as you would anyone else. We are all humans so at the end of the day, pretty girls and girls in general have all the same issues that everyone else does. If you think about them as just being people as opposed to beautiful creatures then it should be a lot eaiser.
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Nov 11, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by overayear View Post
    Just approach girls as you would anyone else. We are all humans so at the end of the day, pretty girls and girls in general have all the same issues that everyone else does. If you think about them as just being people as opposed to beautiful creatures then it should be a lot eaiser.

That's so true to many people look at girls the wrong way think as them the same as you and your find it becomes easy to talk to them
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by superteen00 View Post
    DRINK....heavily.
    That's really not a very good idea.
    No one likes a drunk and it's a bad way to go for any number of reasons.
    Drunks are sloppy and unpredictable and its just unattractive.
    It is also not a solution.At some point we must face our fears or live life paralyzed by them.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by superteen00 View Post
    DRINK....heavily.
    Dumb. Because the first impression you want give a girl is that you must be drunk to approach them. Brilliant!! I know women love guys who are sloppy and smell like beer. :cool:

Here is a link to a thread I have, and I think it is tailor made to you. Let me know if you have specific questions as this is a topic that has been discussed heavily and seems to be a problem for a lot of us:

Click My Link

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know how to talk to girls [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to talk to girls like on msn I don't have anything to talk about and I don't want to keep asking questions, it will get boring and also I don't know what attitude I am supposed to have around women.

How to talk to girls [ 4 Answers ]

I love a specific girl. Though every time I try to talk to her, I find myself fidgeting with discomfort and without enough confidence to say more than hello. How do I get confident talking to girls?

What do girls like to talk about? [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it hard for nice guys to find ladys?? What do most girl like to talk about?? R what make them like you??

View more questions Search