Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2005, 12:07 AM
    Road Runner Collectibles
    Need help in locating Road Runner items to add to my tiny collection. Anyone know where to find anything for the Road Runner? Have tried a search on the net and not very much out there. Your help would be appreciated. The Road Runner is a cartoon character along with the Coyote who's always trying to capture the Road Runner.
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 12, 2005, 12:18 PM
    Have you tried
    Have you tried toys r us?

Jun 18, 2005, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emporor008
    Have you tried toys r us?
    Yes I did find one item that had been advertised a long time ago so I went but haven't checked there in awhile. Will have to find one in my area and see if anything new is in the store. Still searching for Road Runner items all the time.
    bskinner57 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Garage sales and Flea markets may be another avenue to find itmes you are looking for.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2006, 07:02 AM
    There is always eBay of course:
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...%26catref%3DC6

Unfortunately Road Runner is also a car so you'll have to weed those out from the search results.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2006, 08:24 AM
    eBay
    You had to sort though pages of model roadrunner cars, but this morning alone there were 10 items about the cartoon roadrunner on eBay

Apr 22, 2006, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    You had to sort though pages of model roadrunner cars, but this morning alone there were 10 items about the cartoon roadrunner on ebay
    thanks for the information. Want to find local items that I can see as I do not purchase anything off the internet for safety reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beginning runner needs help [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently trying to train for what's called an Eco Challenge and I'm starting by running mainly. I need to work up quickly to 4miles and I'm struggling at 2 1/2 right now. I need breathing tips also. Hopeful jogger :eek:

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Road easement [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to buy 36 acres of land. The only way to access the land is from an old coal mine road which I would not own. Are there laws that would allow me an easement to use the road if the roads owner is not willing to allow me access?

View more questions Search