Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    an456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Finding a male using mothers maiden name
    How can you find someone if you know his first and middle names, mom's maiden name, and father's full name? We have his DOB, but don't know exactly where (incl. state) he was born or graduated. I've tried searching using his mom's maiden name and using his dad's name, since we have no idea which name he goes by.

I'm trying to help my sister in law find her half-brother that she's never met and her maternal family has only seen once, so there's not much info. Any help is appreciated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 08:07 PM

Is it a very common last name,
    an456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 08:56 PM

Unfortunately it is common from the searches I've turned up. We do know a couple of states that he's lived in, but I haven't had a lot of luck that way, either.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 11:51 PM

Try the LDS website. Then our call the LDS church in your county. They have a lot of records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Bioligical mothers maiden name [ 3 Answers ]

I was raised by my dad's mom. My father passed away several years ago. I now need my biological mothers name as I lost my birth certificate and it was only the card form that didn't have my parents name. I have my ID and Social but can't apply for a new BC without Her name. What can I do?

Boyfriend's mothers maiden name [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend's fathers name is Carroll B. Cairnes, mother's first name is Mary. Father is from Palacios, Texas, age approximately 70 - 73 yrs. My boyfriends name is NKC, >Personal Information Removed< I need to know his mother's maiden name. Can you please help me find out her name?

How do I find out my mothers maiden name? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm adopted and I want to find out something about my mum right now. Her name is Dena Webster but I don't know her maiden name before she married my so called father. Please can someone help me find it out?

I'm adopted I need to know my mothers maiden name for leagl purposes I don't know my [ 4 Answers ]

I need my mothers maiden name for leagl purposes. I was adopted

View more questions Search