Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamie_Claxton Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 04:06 PM
    How old do you have to be to drive a motorcycle abroad?
    I live in the UK. I am 25.
    I am starting lessons for a motorcycle licence in a few months.
    My parents go on holiday to Portugal quite often (sometimes I go with them) and it gets BORING when I can only go where they go when we are there.
    So I just want to know how old do I have to be to drive a motorcycle abroad with a motorcycle UK licence? And/Or how much experience do I have to get first (after I get the motorcycle licence)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Well, judging from this post, you are somewhat aware of issues, at least in the marriage area, so why don't you know how old you have to be to get a licence and take lessons?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...ld-631729.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's cartoon about a broken down motorcycle who changes into a super hero motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the show. It had two motorcyles one ridden by a girl the other a guy. The girl had a good bike the boys motorcycle was broken down with patches on the wheels but whenever someone was in danger he could change into a perfect bike and save the day. What was the name of...

I want to go abroad what are future prospects in abroad after b.tech biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am very confused what to do after my b.tech biotechnology gets over . I was thinking to go to abroad but I don't know the future prospects of biotech in abroad please suggest me . Thanks

View more questions Search