Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavihasya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Western courtroom comedy? Need title
    I'm looking for a movie that my dad saw when he was a kid (born 1943)

Synopsis: Out west, a woman is abducted, and during the trial a bunch of people testify, including her, and the accused, and some other accomplices. Each person testifies a completely different version of events that happens to make them look like the victim, or hero, or whatever. Finally, an American Indian, who saw the entire thing, testifies, and in his testimony, everyone looks like a buffon.

Does anyone know this movie?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 11:01 AM
    I haven't seen this in a while, but blazing saddles?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps
    i haven't seen this in a while, but blazing saddles??
    Never mind, wrong one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of an 80's sex comedy... [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if this is enough to track it down, but I remember seeing this on cable years ago, and two images stick out in my mind. One was a gag setup involving sneaking a lobster into bed with a girl which resulted in her getting a lobster pinching her nipples, running out and screaming with...

1997-1999 Comedy Title - [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm hoping to get the name of a movie or any more information at all about it. Here's what I know; Comedy, Released between 1997-1999 (around the same time as "Thursday"), Was a trailer on a VHS movie around that time. It had a modern look and feel to it. It was a regular comedy, probably...

Romantic Comedy Title [ 2 Answers ]

I really hope someone can help me find the title of this movie. I saw it on cable in 2002 or 2003. Synopsis: This young woman worked as a writer for a magazine or something like that in New York City. She had broken up with the guy who was her boss (editor, I think) and she decided to place...

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search