Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 08:03 PM
    Weird feeling in throat & tonsils
    I've never had this happen before but my throat had been bothering my for a few days now. It feels like there's something stuck in my throat which makes it feel weird to breathe. I looked at my tonsils and one of them has a white patch on it and one is lower than the other. I'm going to visit my doctor tomorrow, but I'm cursious to see if anyone thinks they know what's wrong... Thanks for your time (:
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2009, 04:02 PM

It was just strep throat.
    Thanks.
    =p
    rodeo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 06:47 AM

Sounds like tonsilitis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird foot feeling [ 7 Answers ]

The other day I started feeling this weird tingly feeling in my foot. It feels like it is on the verge of falling asleep, but then it doesn't. It sort of feels like it has all the blood rushing from it and when I stand up, I expect the blood to go rushing back, but it doesn't. It's like a "cold"...

Sore throat,tonsils swollen,and tongue is tearing and little red bumps on it. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what it might be I am scared my tongue is going to fall off.

Weird feeling at home?/ [ 3 Answers ]

I Just Move To A New House And A Week After I Stared To Feel That Someone Was Watching Me, My Sister Was Dreaming That She Had Bugs All Over Her Body What Does It Mean My Sister Daugther She Hears Voices That Their Calling Her, What Can We Do...

Weird Bumps On my tongue and throat [ 1 Answers ]

I have these red whitehish bumps On my throat and on my tongue.They look like big pimples in a way. They hurt and its getting hard to swallow without any pain. My doctor took a test and said it wasen't strept throat and it will heal on it's own but it been more than a few days and its still there!!...

View more questions Search