Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious108 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Very late unusual period
    Iam now 15 days late for my period as of today.I have taken 2 pregnancy tests about a weeks ago and both came out negative.Ihave been having many possivle signs of pregnancy.should I try another home pregnancy test or should I get a blood test done?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2009, 12:38 PM

If you have taken the test properly(with first morning urine) and it is still negative,a blood test is the way to go.
    Curious108 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 05:52 PM
    I didn't use first mornings urine but I'm going to try one more time.if its still negative I'm going to get a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period turns to a LONG period. What's wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I was 12 days late for my period, which was a very stressful moment for me. I finally got my period on August 10, and I still have it... 14 days and counting. I should also note that my period has been rather light for me. I have been able to get away with light tampons this whole time, and when I...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a 15 year old girl. My period is regular and I just got it, but it is a lot lighter than usual and the blood is brownish. It was red for about a day but now is only small amounts of brown again. I am sextually active. Could you tell me what this means?

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Unusual Period [ 2 Answers ]

My period is usually painful and very heavy but only 5 days. Right now it has lasted almost 3 weeks. It is heavier than usual, painful every day and I have blood clots each time I go to the bathroom. A tampon only lasts about an hour. What's wrong and what do I do. I'm getting really worried.

View more questions Search