Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

May 1, 2006, 06:39 PM
    Cross stitch pattern...
    :) Hi Im using Adobe and Corel, I wonder if these program can make a cross stitch pattern from any photo I desired...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 2, 2006, 03:30 AM
    When posting re the use of specific software, you should always post what software (and version) you are using. Adobe and Corel make a variety of software.

I use Adobe PhotoshopElements, where there are a variety of Effects, Filters and Layer Styles that can be used. None of the ones that came with the program are "cross stitch" but I do see that a cross stich Effect can be added. I believe you'll find the same for your software.

May 2, 2006, 08:59 PM
    Ok sorry, I'm using Photoshop cs2, illustrator cs2, photopaint12 and coreldraw12...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 3, 2006, 04:20 AM
    Here's a method for Photoshop CS:
    Simple Photoshop Effects

May 3, 2006, 07:58 PM
    Thanks for that really helps me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cross-over skills [ 7 Answers ]

It has long been recognized that skill sets from other sports can aid and enhance one's main sport. Does anyone have experiences to share related to using skills learned from other sports to enhance their main sport?

Child's speech pattern [ 1 Answers ]

Should we be worried that my 2 year old grandson talks about himself in the third person. He doesn't say I anything. He calls himself by name. When you ask him a question (sometimes) if it is not phrased correctly he will not respond. If you ask did he do something it is usually no. If you ask...

Cross Breed Dog [ 0 Answers ]

Inbreeding brings out recessive traits. Closely related dogs are more likely to have the same recessive problems. I have heard of deliberately breeding siblings to see if there are problems. If that doesn't produce problems, then likely there won't be problems breeding to other dogs. So the...

View more questions Search