Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chelseakc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 08:42 AM
    Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name..
    At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink or purple tutu. I just can't remember the name.

Thanks a bunch!
    FLtaurus Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2006, 12:01 PM
    It sounds like Dumbo's Circus which ran on the Disney Channel. I thin it was mid-80's and on, though. It also had the lion dressed up as the ringleader... his name was Linus?
    jennlynn1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelseakc
    At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink or purple tutu. I just can't remember the name.

Thanks a bunch!
    I can't remember the name either, but it also had a peacock, she was purple and kind of like the lead female role. And the cat was in a pink tutu.
    jennlynn1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 04:24 PM
    The Answer is Zoobilee Zoo and it aired from 1986 - 1988.
    smac Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2006, 04:03 PM
    It was zoobilee zoo... you can watch the intro here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWeGAloHOAY
    But I think it was supposed to be a kangaroo, not a cat...
    weetieweet Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Oh my god! I have been searching for the name of that show forever! I used to watch it all the time growing up and I asked my brother and sister and they both had no idea what I was talking about, aahh... thank you!!
    malbaby02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 01:49 PM
    The show with a train coming from the clouds and animals getting out is Dumbo's Circus.

YouTube - Dumbo's Circus Intro

I didn't recognize it at first, but then when they started getting out, I remembered. I loved this show when I was a kid.
    glittermoongdes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2014, 01:11 AM
    been doing random searches for this every couple of years and finally found it lol thanks! Zoobileezoo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search