Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buz1028 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Kenmore dryer help / No heat
    I have a Kenmore 80 series Super capacity plus dryer. Model# 77832791 77832 that is not heating. Sounds like after it runs for about 30 seconds that it is trying to fire up but then doesn't. I consider myself to be handy and could probably fix it with some help. Any idea where I should start? Does it sound like the sensor, the ignitor, or some other part? The air dry works fine just no heat...

Thank you.

Brian
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jun 19, 2006, 04:12 PM
    You'd have to get the cover off at this point. It could be the ignitor, and you'd see that soon enough if you can run it with the cover off. If not, could be the flame sensor or high limit sensor (if equipped) which can be ascertained by jumping out.
    tinker3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 09:47 AM
    How do you get to these things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Gas Dryer won't heat after 5 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Kenmore Gas dryer, over 12 years old, model # 110.8754 5100, ignites and blows gas just for few minutes and stops burning. The drum is still running. I turn it off and wait for 15 minutes until the temperatur goes down. I turn the dryer back on and it blows gas and burns again. Just...

Kenmore Elite Dryer won't heat [ 16 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty Kenmore Elite dryer for about 5 years (bought new) but it doesn't heat now. Power works fine. The inside part turns/tumbles fine. Light works when you open the door. We clean lint out each time. Just doesn't heat on any of the dial settings. I've switched power at the...

Kenmore dryer: how long should heat cycle? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This is my initial post to this forum and hope someone out there can help. I own a Kenmore dryer (87984800) that is about 12 years old. Recently, it has begun to take two cycles to dry a medium-large load of clothes. This is unusual for this dryer. The dryer is doing the following:...

Kenmore dryer runs but does not heat [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer just stopped heating but it runs. The model number no is 110.62994101. I need help on how to fix it. If possible with diagram on How to change any part.

Kenmore Elite Dryer Won't Heat on Timed Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer that is 4 years old. The dryer will not heat on the timed cycle, but it will heat on the Even Heat Cycle. The heating element will not com on when I have the timed cycle selected. On the Even Heat Cycle all of the temperature settings work. My dryer has a rotary...

View more questions Search