Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matsunohideki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 05:07 PM
    Track internet history
    I sometimes visit webpages that I do not want other people to see. So I regularly clean internet history (basic methods, in the tool bar, internet options delete internet history), but I wonder still my roommate who shares the computer can track the internet history. Is it possible to see the internet history if it is regularly cleaned up this way? I know there's a softwar out there that will take care of this, but can I do it by myself?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 25, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Just clearing Internet history isn't enough, you also need to delete temp internet files and cookies.
    A good little program that does this and so much more is CCleaner.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 25, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Do you want to see what they can find, if you go to start and click on it, go to search or find and type in something like sex, and watch what comes up even if you have cleared you history. It is scary what the computer hold and a dummy like me can find out what has been looked at my it, si if they know what thet are doing they could have a blast with what you have been doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Gta sa drag track and jet car [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a jet car and drag track in grand theft auto san andreas on xbox, if there is where are they

Software to Track Internet Data Transfer & Usage [ 17 Answers ]

I want to get a free software to manage my ADSL connection at home, which will tell me the amount of data transferred while I am on net, both sent and received. It will also keep monthly records on each time log-in basis, so that I can get my usage data. It should be absolutely a freeware, as I...

What's the name of this great track? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Can anyone help? I heard this track on the radio a while back but have no idea of the name or artist, and haven't heard it again since. Genre is Dance/Techno pretty fast beat with female vocals; the chorus goes something like "see right through it, like it's made of glass" "get your x-ray...

I cannot clear my internet history! [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to Tools, Internet options and click "clear history" then click on the pic of the clock with the arrow (history) the sites I've visited are still there. The thing is the function worked the other day and my history could be cleared. I don't really care about all the cookies and temp....

View more questions Search