Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PALMETTOART Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 05:45 PM
    i need help with grad school statistics homework!
    1. t-test of independent means-Determining whether the observed difference between the means of two groups on variable x is statistically significant. Only used when there is no relationship between the two sets of scores.

• Hypothesis
    • Scale of Measurement
    • Population
    • Sample
    • Sampling methods and explanation
    • Type of variable (e.g. continuous, non-continuous, dichotomous)
    • Independent variables
    • Dependent variables

2. t-test dependent means-Determining whether the observed difference between the mans of two groups on variable x is statistically significant. Only used when there is a relation ship between the two sets of scores.
    • Hypothesis
    • Scale of Measurement
    • Population
    • Sample
    • Independent variables
    • Dependent variables

3. Correlation-A mathematical expression of the directions and magnitude of the relationship between two measures that yield continuous scores.
    • Hypothesis
    • Scale of Measurement
    • Population
    • Sample
    • Independent variables
    • Dependent variables
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2010, 05:47 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deferring Grad school on F1 visa, is it possible? [ 3 Answers ]

Deferring graduate study on F1 visa, is it possible, what's the good way to do it? I am a student who has recently been approved F1 visa for graduate study in USA at one of the colleges in New York. I am already here in USA on F1. My graduate study is starting from February 2009 but because of...

UK Grad School [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Do you have any idea on UK grad school? I have heard great things about UK Grad School Programs. I want to study Finance, and good university/college you guys know about in UK? I heard it's only 1 year program in UK, right? Thank you in advance

Grad school or time off? [ 4 Answers ]

I graduated from college in December 06 and I am currently living at home and working in my home town at the local hospital. I have been here since I was four and never even left for college. I want to pursue my master's in Speech Language Pathology, I have applied to three schools and been...

Grad school after OPT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am an undergraduate student with Indian citizenship in my senior year. I will be receiving a BA in computer science in May of this year. I have a few questions. After graduating in May of 2007, I will start my 12 month OPT...

View more questions Search