Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2006, 08:27 PM
    I hope this helps
    There are so many different furnaces over the years you wouldn't believe it. Knowing the efficiency, age and make is very helpful to a service man. The model numbers are not so helpful as we can't remember them all anyway nor do we try. So if you want to get a more quick more factual diagnosis this will help.
    Thanks for reading this and good luck.

John 3:16
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2006, 08:43 PM
    Good point. I am afraid some people coming here for help don't even know if it is a heat pump or a conventional system.

There are timespeople apoligize for a long post. Long posts are much easier to answer than ones missing critical details.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2006, 08:58 PM
    Also it would be helpful if you distinguish between a motor in the furnace and a motor in the A C condensing. In fact all parts should be either noted as furnace of AC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

Need helps... Financial statement [ 3 Answers ]

This is the trial balance Debit (₤) Credit (₤) Bank 5,163 Buildings 55,000 Van 4,000 Shop fittings 5,200 Equipment 1,000 Capital ...

I hope you can help me about this guys... [ 3 Answers ]

I download a avi movie the I play it using Divx. But in the middle of the story seems the words of the characters don't much to the output words... And I was shock when the audio reach the end while the movie is not done yet... Is there any body knows how can I edit the audio and much it to the...

Losing hope? [ 4 Answers ]

The term nice guys finish last would fit me perfectly.. Every time I try getting close to someone, rather it be a friend or a girlfriend, it always seems to end in heartbreak or some kind of betrayal. I've become really down about everything, quit my job and now living on what few dollars I have...

View more questions Search