Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrRMcDonald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2005, 01:21 PM
    Small Riding Mowers Comparison
    I have a 1/4 acre lot in Fl and because I'm disabled I need a small riding mower, preferably with a Kohler engine(had a lot of bad luck with B&S) What do you recommend?
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Jun 12, 2005, 11:08 AM
    Take a look at Sears Craftsman mowers. Most with Kohler engines. I've had mine for ten years and never a problem. Lots of sizes to choose from. Dependable engines. Worth a look.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2005, 07:49 PM
    Don't limit yourself to sears though, ayp and mtd made... so if you like a mtd one... troy bilt, bolens, and all is under them. But if you go sears, they carry their own warranty, and they have the best... and as for kohler, very good engine, though what has given you trouble with briggs? Engines. Though I have to admit, all engine makers have a few bad apples.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mtd riding lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one I have a very old mtd riding lawn mower that my mother gave me but it keeps throwing the drive belt. My mother thinks that the way she was putting the belt on is wrong does any one know how the belt should go on its about a 1986 model mower.

MTD Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings All, I have an MTD 12hp 36inch cut riding mower that I just bought as a spare. I was told it needed a new battery so I bought and installed it. Problem is when I try to start it I get a whining or "spinning" sound. I'm far from being a mechanic BUT it sounds like a starter and or...

Require a website for UK price comparison [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya, very new to this site which looks brill... I need to find somewhere that can tell me prices in 1985 in the UK (prices of bread, milk, beer, newspapers etc etc) so that I can use the information for a birthday book that I am composing for someone. I would really appreciate someone telling...

Processor and Graphic Card Comparison [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently looking at 3 different laptops. However, I've been unable to find a good site with information comparing the 3 processors, or graphic cards I'm looking at. Processor -Pentium 4 w/ HT Tech 3.8 GhZ 800Mhz FSB 1MB Cache vs Pentium M 2.13Ghz 533Mhz FSB 2MB...

Processor Comparison [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the process purchasing a laptop computer. There are many processors to choose from these days and I was hoping someone could enlighten me about the differences in the many styles/brands of processors currently offered for these computers. I have always preferred Pentium 4 processors. ...

View more questions Search