Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Jan 12, 2009, 07:48 PM
    What was this old disney movie called?
    Hello. I was just laying in bed watching an OLD power rangers movie from '95. It triggerd something and I rememberd a movie from the '90's. It was about a boy, he was kind of nerdy I guess(don't remember), little brown haired boy, and I remember he got into like... A robot/alien suit, and the suit was like, alive, and he became kind of... like a super hero or something. I remember him liking a girl, and he went to this carnival type thing, and the ferris wheel or w/e it was, ended up breaking and he ends up saving the chick in the cart thing. And I remember there this other part where he ends up going to his teachers house, and he has to take a leak but he can't figure out how since he can't leave the suit, so the robot opens up the crotch part of the suit so he can piss... And then there's another part of the movie where this bully is hanging out in this car on a lift(his dad was a mechanic), and he was playing around in it, so, the kid in the suit goes up to him and starts messing with the car and scaring the kid. AND I kind of remember the kid was obsessed with comics... Oh! And then ending.. I think the robot ends up dying or something, because I remember the kid being able to get out of the suit and then crying about it. But then the robot ends up coming back to life 'cause the kid saves him or something..

Anyway! Sorry for the horrible details, I'm extremely tired. I usually don't say 'like' so much.
    But anyway. Any help would be friggin' amazing! This will drive me nuts if I can't figure it out. So, thank you so so so much to anyone who helps. (:
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 07:54 PM

Star Kid (1997)
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Jan 12, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thank you so much! Omgosh, you don't know how much this means to me. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :):):)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 08:06 PM
    You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot remember what this disney movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

It is about a puppy that is abandoned and is rescued by some forest animals. Uhh. One line in the movie is where the pup is not moving and the animals touch his nose and say '' his nose is cold and wet, he's all right''. Bt I really cannont remember the movie and it will bug me until I no what it...

Old Disney TV movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old Disney movie, that I believe was on TV in the 80's. It is about a boy who arrives suddenly in a barrel. It is one of my daughters old favorites, and I would love to find it and surprise her. Thank you for your help!

Trying to locate the Disney movie from 1959 entitled A Storm Called Maria [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to locate the one hour Disney movie that was made in 1959, entitled, "A Storm Called Maria." Do you know where I can get a copy of this movie on DVD or Video? Or is there a place on the internet where I can watch it? Thank You,

Disney movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a Disney movie made like in the 90's I think and (I don't remember if it is a Disney movie or not lol) But this lady is about to marry his father and it turns out she is like a monster or something like that. And when everything ends the dad and the son go to a cave somewhere and behind...

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search