Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluejay007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 03:15 PM
    My probation expires in June or July of 2011.
    I received a letter ordering me to attend a hearing later this month. Anyway, reading it over I noticed that under the 'For Probation Office use only' section there were three items checked off; 'Modification' and 'Appeareance'. Wondering if anyone can tell me what this about or what to expect... Wondering if anyone can tell me what this about or what to expect...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 06:24 PM

Have you done anything wrong ?

Assuming you have done nothing wrong most likely

1. they are going to let you off early
    2. they are going to stop having you report and leave it at unsupervised probation.
    bluejay007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 12:50 PM
    No I haven't done anything worng. Do you think they'll possibly test me on the date of my hearing?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 01:21 PM

Normally don't test you at the court, they would do that at the PO office or make a surprise home inspection for that normally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was in US from June 1 st 2010 to 31st July 2010 on L1 . I need to file tax return. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get refund ? Is it possible to file online ?

I have a 1st mortgage on my ex-husband's house, due June 2011. How do I collect? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1st mortgage on my ex-husband's house, due June 2011. A bank holds the 2nd mortgage. How do I collect? Can I find a lawyer who will make the process happen? The house is in Keene, NH. The mortgage is for $18,000. Thank you, Susan

I lost my job and am in a lease through June 2011 [ 5 Answers ]

Need to know if I can get out of lease because I lost my job

I had a period June 5th its July 9th haven't had one and I'm never late could I be pre [ 3 Answers ]

I had a period June 5th its July 9th and still no period I'm always regular could I be pregnant I'm late

Journaling interest payment for June 30th 2011 [ 1 Answers ]

On July 1, 2010, a company issued 32,000,000 of 10 year 12% bond at an effective interest rate of 13%, receiving cash of 30,237,139. Interest on the bond is payable semiannually on Dec 31 and June 30th. The fiscal year is the calendar year. What I need to do is 1. Journalize for entry to record...

View more questions Search