Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandacooda Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Many sex partners
    Is it normal for a man to not only want, but have sex with many different women? And to jack-off to images of females and their body parts on a regular basis?
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 2, 2007, 08:06 AM
    OK no offence but you're a little behind there... yes it is quite normal with guys of any age to do those things regurly.90% of the time its single men that do this but married men can as well.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Its as normal as normal can be. Your average guy would sleep with any decent looking woman he sees if he was offered the chance. And had no relationship with anyone at the time. And if they did they would entertain the thought even if they didn't act out on it.
    kittykatmeli Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Its normal!! I do it all the time.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Oct 4, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Hello.

It's what most Men want but not many have lots of new Ladies... If you ask most guys they will tell you they have had every Lady they wanted but not more then a hand full of guys do that in reality. A few of us enjoyed the quality not quanity of Ladies we have been with.

As for Jerking Off, We all do it at one time or another. Some do it a lot because they need more in their life then they are getting. Some guys just enjoy doing it.

Dennis777
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 4, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Erm... maybe to think about it, but the good ones wnot act out on it on every impulse
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 05:04 AM
    How old are you?
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 5, 2007, 06:31 AM
    I think its more about pleasure,but do take care of your health as well,your age might matter but not much.
    Its very very normal for guys to do it.but do remember this that:
    "EXCESS OF EVERYTHING IS BAD AND MAY BE INJURIOUS TO HEALTH"
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 5, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Jacking off?? Nice way to put it,I love it... Maybe too much, actually I should stop doing it so much. I think I'm normal though :-)

And some guys like multiple partners, I was a slut when I was a little younger but I was always happier in a monogamous relationship. Thank you spell check!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 04:46 PM
    It is normal for guys to want to do that. Each guy will define normal for himself. If the behavior is not hurting anyone, not causing problems, not deviant, then what is the real problem here? Is your boyfriend wanting to do these things or is doing these things? Are you feeling insecure because of that? Is he telling you that he is a regular, normal guy for wanting to sleep with other women and the rest?

It is normal. Whether the male will actually do both, is their personal choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Men Only: How many Partners is toomany for a woman? [ 18 Answers ]

My question is this: Men 1. Please tell whether you are single or married and your age 2. What is the number of sexual partners you start to think a woman is "slutty" ? In otherwords what number are you okay with, and what number do you start to think oh my... she's been around I wouldn't...

Partners Dilema [ 3 Answers ]

I am a lesbian and have been involved with my partner now for almost two years. She has came out to everyone but her parents, even her 9 year old daughter. Everyone has been so accepting. The dilema is that I can not be her partner when we visit her parents for holiday events or birthdays. I have...

Both me and my ex have new partners and we want each other back! [ 3 Answers ]

This is very hard. About 4 months ago me and my g/f split up. 2 months later though we hadn't really totally gotten over eahtother we stopped contact and we both ended up in a relationship with other people. But she would talk to me on msn every now and then which was once a month.at this time we...

DBA and Domestic Partners [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My registered domestic partner and myself are starting a small business in California. We are trying to file our DBA paperwork - but we don't know how. There is no category for domestic partners - only husband and wife, co-partners, etc. Does anybody know how we should file? Thanks!

View more questions Search