Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatchicken Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 08:28 AM
    You are still single because you didn't find the right guy yet.When you see a guy your brain will know that guy, just take a vacation and you will find that guy maybe.Or take a love match on the internet like the old fashion way.And if when you first see this guy you will get a excited feeling in your stomach.Ok
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 09:18 AM
    The bottom line is to always be yourself, and be happy with who you, are and sooner or later, some one will want to share it with you. Try to have a little fun along the way though.
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2007, 06:32 AM
    I know where are you coming from. I personally think that you won't actually meet those right ones until you get out and spend time in the real world long enough. A more established man will be there for you eventually. I think you have all the qualifications to meet a wonderful and successful man!
    Good luck nicespringgirl!:)
    pandacooda Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2007, 10:14 AM
    I am Asian-American also and am currently in college for my nursing degree. Many men do want a woman such as yourself but are intimidated to appoach. My boyfriend felt the same way when he first saw me. But he decided to take a chance. When the time is right, there will be a man with enough courage to approach and talk to you. If he is the right one for you, there may be a blooming relationship. If not, try not to be so discouraged. The problem may not be you at all, it may be the mans. Unfortunately, not all men want a successful and beautiful woman. It sometimes plays off their egos in a negative way and if she is beautiful, they worry about other men coming on to their women. Which ends up offering an opportunities to cheat. Some men don't like that (possibly due to self-esteem issues). So hang in there. The right man will come.

Jul 2, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Yep, they do worry about other men coming on to their women! It's intimidating!
    And I think she is problly an independent lady too, so she problly doesn't really need a man to help her in any way. So nicespringgril, just hang in there, the right one will come to you envantually!:)
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jul 2, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Hey everybody, time for this chick to get Zooped up!!

Here's the deal, you could be the most beautiful girl in the world, be the smartest girl in the world but if your boring (not saying you are) then all that will mean jack when it comes to dating.

Now lets face facts, as much as these dudes seemed to like you the truth is they were'nt willing to go on a second date with you, have you ever thought of asking why?

You say you are an independent lady but are you too independent? Sometimes that can come across as arrogance and men will pick up on that, maybe you don't mean to send that vibe but its out there none the less.

I think you need to step back for a second and realise that you are young and you only live once, why not make the most of it, enjoy life for a while, go with the flow and see what happens. Loosen up a bit and the guys will a come a knocking to get you rockin!!
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 2, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    hey everybody, time for this chick to get Zooped up!!!!
    Zooped up? :D

Jul 3, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    hey everybody, time for this chick to get Zooped up!!!!

heres the deal, you could be the most beautiful girl in the world, be the smartest girl in the world but if your boring (not sayin you are) then all that will mean jack when it comes to dating.

Now lets face facts, as much as these dudes seemed to like you the truth is they were'nt willing to go on a second date with you, have you ever thought of asking why?

You say you are an independant lady but are you too independant? sometimes that can come across as arrogance and men will pick up on that, maybe you dont mean to send that vibe but its out there none the less.

I think you need to step back for a second and realise that you are young and you only live once, why not make the most of it, enjoy life for a while, go with the flow and see what happens. Loosen up a bit and the guys will a come a knockin to get you rockin!!!!
    Hi Hun~How was last night?;) did I get u zooped up?:p
    SameOldSituation Posts: 66, Reputation: 32

Jul 3, 2007, 06:46 AM
    You said you're Asian. Maybe people find you tricky. Like that boy in the Goonies. He was always setting booby traps.

Jul 3, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldSituation
    You said you're Asian. Maybe people find you tricky. Like that boy in the Goonies. He was always setting booby traps.
    Lol, u don't like asians?? :rolleyes:

Jul 3, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldSituation
    What about Asians? What's the thing?

Jul 3, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    What about Asians? What's the thing?
    Hi, you are back, myfriend!:D

Jul 3, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    hi, u r back, myfriend!:D
    Lol hi, back just for a little while :D

Jul 3, 2007, 07:14 AM
    lol hi, back just for a little while :D
    Yea? U think that dude Sameoldsituation doesn't like asians? I think he problly has problems with asians,lol:D

Jul 3, 2007, 07:16 AM
    yea? u think that dude Sameoldsituation doesn't like asians? I think he problly has problems with asians,lol:D
    His choice... but if he doesn't, he should at least have a good reason. :confused: :rolleyes:

Jul 3, 2007, 07:19 AM
    His choice... but if he doesn't, he should at least have a good reason. :confused: :rolleyes:
    Anyway, I don't think this guy is my type!:p what do u think? :rolleyes:

Jul 3, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Anyway, I don't think this guy is my type!:p what do u think??:rolleyes:
    Humm.. No clue. :rolleyes: Why are you asking?

I bet it's cause huno's taken? :D

Jul 3, 2007, 07:31 AM
    humm.. No clue. :rolleyes: Why are you asking?

I bet it's cause huno's taken?! :D
    Aw... u r putting salt on my cut,, :( but I still have zoopara, where he is at now?? :confused:
    But I tell what-sameoldsituantion souns like a jerk, beaware, my friend!:D
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I am glad you realize that too,LOL.

Jul 6, 2007, 05:30 PM
    aw...u r putting salt on my cut,,,:( but i still have zoopara, where he is at now???:confused:
    but i tell what-sameoldsituantion souns like a jerk, beaware, my friend!:D
    :D Funny you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me and this wonderful girl but [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I know this girl. And I really like her. And she likes me a lot. And we've known each other for a while, but never really went out. Not friends. And not boyfriend and girlfriend. Yesterday I went to magic mountain with her and some of her friends. And I could tell she really liked me. She was...

7 year old wonderful border collie has not eaten for days. [ 1 Answers ]

My border collie is 7 years old and all of a sudden acts like he has no will to live. He has not eaten anything for about 7 days. Not even things like pure tuna or hamburger which any dog would suck down so fast. He has lost a lot of weight and will only come to his name if you say it repeatily....

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

Wonderful fianc? Wants to adopt my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating this wonderful guy off and on for about a year now. The times we broke up were my fault. He is going in the army in the next month or so. He wants to get married the day he graduates from bct, and he also wants to adopt my daughter. I know who her father is and he pays child...

View more questions Search