Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brisbynimh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 07:53 PM
    80s kids movie
    Okay. My cousin remembers this movie about 2 kids who go on an adventure and walk on a sideways sidewalk. Any ideas?
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

May 18, 2007, 12:24 AM
    The closest thind to the steps idea I remember is" labrynth"
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

May 18, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Except in the Labyrinth, there wasn't 2 kids going together.
    The part with the stairs was Sarah trying to go after her step-brother, Toby.
    I think it's a different movie, but which one I'm not sure of yet.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Whenever you hear about a "sideways sidewalk", the answer can only ever be... The Hugga Bunch Movie. In France, there are rumors that those who have seen it have been cured of gout and bursitis. It's just that good.
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Yep I agree,
    Its definatley the hugga bunch.
    I still have this movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s kids movie inquiry [ 2 Answers ]

I have been puzzling over this scene I remember as a kid for years. Here's the scene from the animated movie. A can of soup is sitting at the bottom of a body of water. The camera pans in and reveals a picture of a cat on the can of soup. The cat is holding a can of soup and on that can is a cat...

Fantasy 80s Kids Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for this for EVER! If someone can help me that'd be great. BraggLL had originally posted a message similar to this, but I remmeber more. A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly,...

Kids movie from 80s I think-title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie as a kid. I only remember very little... I remember there being a boy and a girl and a boy in some type of courtyard talking to someone. Then he comes in his apartment and takes off his boots. I remember the boy and girl traveling to some kind of land and riding a horse. I...

View more questions Search