Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april gunness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 08:05 PM
    How come I am not showing yet?
    Hello, I am 16 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!I feel like I'm never going to pop out? Is this normal and when am I supposed to get my little baby bump? I'm worried that I'm not even showing a little bit. When should I be getting a little bigger?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 08:20 PM
    April, there is no reason to worry. Every woman is different. A lot of women don't get the little baby bump until their 5th or close to their 6th month. Just wait, when you are in your 8th and 9th month, you will be complaining that you are too big and "fat." :p
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 24, 2007, 09:46 PM
    It's different for every woman. Some start showing as early as 12-14 weeks, others don't show until 6 months. If you want a good site to chat and get lots of answers from other women, check out babycrowd.com.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2007, 09:50 PM
    There are some women that do not show for the whole pregnancy, but you know what each women is different. You need to stop worrying. It is nothing to worry about. Try to relax and just enjoy the pregnancy and all that it brings.

Best wishes.

Joe
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 25, 2007, 09:40 AM
    A friend of mine didn't show until 6mnth and even then she just looked like she had put on a little bit of weight. Her doctor said the baby was lying with its spine against hers and that it was a perfectly health sized baby. It wasn't until she was over her due date you could really tell she was pregnant, but she still gave birth to a health sized little girl. Look on the bright size, you won't have to wear maternity closes for as long! My friend never actally did!
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by april gunness
    Hello, i am 16 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!i feel like im never gonna pop out? is this normal and when am i supposed to get my little baby bump? im worried that im not even showing a little bit. when should i be getting a little bigger?
    I had a friend that went through her whole 9 months and didn't show at all... I am also 16 weeks and I show a lot.. some people are different is this your first baby?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    I didn't show with my first son until I was 6 months pregnant. And this time around, I really didn't show until I was about 5 months, maybe a little longer. It could be that your uterus is slightly tilted as well, so the baby is more inside then others. So long as your doctor says that all is well, don't worry.Once you hit your last trimester, that is when you and baby really start putting the weight on and your tummy starts to pop. But as others have mentioned, every woman and every pregnancy is different. I was anxious to show both times, and now (both times) that I only have 7 weeks left, I miss the days when I was smaller hah. Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy.
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Good luck buggage keep us posted about your baby when you have it!
    herringelizabeth Posts: 17, Reputation: -5

Mar 31, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by april gunness
    Hello, i am 16 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!i feel like im never gonna pop out? is this normal and when am i supposed to get my little baby bump? im worried that im not even showing a little bit. when should i be getting a little bigger?
    hi, my name is Faith. I don't know anything about that, well anyway,I started last night and don't know anyone.but if you ever need anything write me at

Your right automansgirl.I agree to everything you said
    dravenmarcus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Hello, I am 17 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!I feel like I'm never going to pop out? Is this normal and when am I supposed to get my little baby bump? I'm worried that I'm not even showing a little bit. When should I be getting a little bigger?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drive letter not showing [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a hard disk of 10 gb. When I connect it in IDE 2, it gets detected in bios. But it is not showing the drive letter in my computer. Only the IDE 1 Hard disk drives letters are seen. Tell me what should be done to get the data from that hard disk. I am wating to you are reply. ...

CD-ROM not showing [ 3 Answers ]

I just cleaned up an older PC for a friend of mine. The last thing I ran was CHKDSK. Now the system doesn't want to recognize the CD-ROM. It has been working fine and if you insert a CD, it lights up like it is reading it, but the CD-ROM won't show up in either My Computer or Explorer. Any...

Old files showing up now [ 5 Answers ]

I used to download 'adult' files from the net... I have not done so for over a year... just today I found a folder titled 'metadata' and in it was several 'adult' titled files. Does anyone know where this metadata folder would have came from? It seems to be common with P2P file sharing...

Not showing in My Network Places [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm trying to share a printer from one network to the other. The current network is as follows.. Building-A has a Cable modem that connects to the WAN port on a wireless router. The wireless router connects three computers in Building-A wirelessly with internet and networks them fine...

My Hard drive is not showing up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help really bad I've connected my ide cables the cd rom registers but the hard drive won't show up the power is on the hard drive powers up but doesn't register please help me I need my computer

View more questions Search