Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dahamunzu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 12:56 AM
    Identifying jewelry mark JED
    I have a pair of gold(?) earrings with an amethyst (?) pendant drop, nicely crafted, not karat mark that I can see, but stamped JED. Any ideas on maker?:rolleyes:
    sarit_jewelry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 07:49 AM
    A quick search for JED jewelry results with several results. See for example: http://brooklynjewelrystores.com/jed-jewelry-corporation-of-america-inc.php

Sarit Designs - Handcrafted Jewelry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GNS mark-George N Steer jewelry [ 10 Answers ]

I have a brooch marked GNS and have come up short on trying to find a value range on the piece. I have found similar pieces but no prices. Any info will be appreciated. R. Swope

What is H.S.jewelry [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 inch necklace marked H.S. can anyone tell me what the H.S means? Or any information about it?

How you buy the jewelry? [ 4 Answers ]

When you are going to buy jewelry - 1. First thing you will check your pocket. 2. Decide that how much money you are spend on jewelry. 3. Jewelry are many typew like Gold, Silver, Glass etc... you must decide what you want to buy. 4. See the Quality of the jewelry and buy it.

Identifying jewelry markings [ 2 Answers ]

[Is there a website that will let me type in ring/jewelry markings and it will tell me what kind of jewelry it is and te price of it?

View more questions Search