Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinared123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 06:27 PM
    part number for a murray starter
    I have a murray 2000 model 42515X92A I need to replace the starter the gear broke of the starter so I sent know how it orig. looked and the list of parts in the manual does not give a part number for the starter?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 06:50 PM
    If you are planning to oredr from an on-line provider ll you really need is the engine. Tractor model number. They have the part number in their computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray ultra model number [ 1 Answers ]

Need model #murray ultra 12 horse 30 inch riding lawnmower

Murray riding mower model number [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We were just given a Murray riding mower. The problem is that the model number sticker is no longer present. If someone could help me out with my model number I would really, really appreciate it. I will describe it below. The Code number on the Briggs engine is 97 111 95A It is a twin...

Model number for a murray riding lawn mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a model number on my murray 14.5 hp 42" mower. I have looked under the seat, but there is no model number. I found a number by the steering wheel and it is 44x6817, but this is not the model number. All I need to a part number for a new mower belt and new blades. Please help if...

Part Number [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a replacement for a Bryant CK3BXA048 "N" Coil. I haven't been able to find a matching number. It is a 4 ton horizontal coil. Can you make any suggestions?

View more questions Search