Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coleen9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 07:04 AM
    How do I download movies?
    Hello,
    I'm new here and I need your help if it's possible. I'd like to get off the South Park series on my machine and I was hoping you can give some advice for downloading them. I was thinking to buy them but they're way too expensive and torrents I don't use.
    So, if there is any other legal and cheaper way to get them off the internet, give me some tips..
    Thanks.
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Dec 2, 2009, 07:48 AM

Hi,Coleen9. I think you could use some download masters to download movies, because they could improve your download speed.

If you have the authority to get into FTP, it could be quiet fast.But I am not sure about that. I think the experts would come and give some better advice to you.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Download of Movies from YouTube? [ 2 Answers ]

Before we could download Internet movies or even video clips from TUBE sites by right clicking the mouse and going to save as. Now its not possible. How can I down load videos from the Internet to my Personal Computer?

How to download movies from the internet? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the best site to download movies? How do I go about it? Do I need to have something programmed in my computer to do this?

Is there a site to download movies(free) [ 23 Answers ]

Looking for a site that allows you to download movies with no strings attached

View more questions Search