Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Cookies
    Making cookies and need to know , my cookie recipe calls for a cup of butter and I have unsalted butter do I need to add salt to this recipe to make up for the salt that's not in my butter? Also how much thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 19, 2012, 01:09 PM
    No. Unsalted butter is better. I have used it just recently and made wonderful cookies (one of which I just finished eating and am still wiping crumbs off my lips).
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 19, 2012, 02:22 PM
    I agree, unsalted butter tastes better. I leave salt out of just about every recipe anyway, except yeast bread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer cookies..? [ 0 Answers ]

I have Google Chrome don't know what version.. I'm thinking pretty recent. The laptop is fairly new. But I don't know how to get it to work. I try to sign in to Google to get into my Youtube account and it says "Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on." I did what it...

Cookies [ 1 Answers ]

Does Cookies slow your computer down? Do I need to delete cookies and if so can someone please tell me how?

Cookies! [ 1 Answers ]

Im not sure if it's the right place to ask this, but, how can I delete cookies from by browser?

Where's the cookies ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to log into my pay pal account for the first time. It says my browser has to accept cookies?? Can somebody let me know... where are the cookies? I thought it was a bad thing to allow. Many thanks :)

Cookies [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a page where I can find out who owns the cookies that keep appearing when I do scan?? Toydajo

View more questions Search