Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KenDawg0015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2004, 08:06 PM
    Car audio help
    I have a Boss C-700 amp and 2 10' Infinity subs and I was told that I could run the subs at 2 ohms is that true?
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Oct 22, 2004, 04:48 PM
    The amp can be loaded with 2 ohm and will cough up 600W max to a 2 ohm load.
    The infinity 10" (the 10.1) subwoofer has two 4 ohm coils, which, if wired in parallel (plus to plus, minus to minus please) will give the 2 ohm load.
    Recommended RMS power is not to exceed 350W, although it can handle peaks of 1200W. Be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Audio [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone explain the basics of car audio to me, or at least show me some sites which do that? I understand that it is wise to have subs, good speakers a nice deck and amps, but I would like to know what the amps actually do. Do they make the subs pound harder? Thanks

Car Audio [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just needed some advice real quick. I have a 1998 2 door Honda Civic EX. I love bass. About two years ago, I purchased a Visonik 10" dual subs amplified system. It was straight. I don't know if I bust a speaker or it's old or what, but my sound has started becoming distorted. The whole...

Car audio [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know much about car audio so this may be a dumb question but if I have a kicker sub and a boss amp dose it really matter all that much that I don't have a kicker amp to go with my sub.

Audio distortion [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, When downloading mp3's I convert to .wav .Then using Nero latest ver. Burn to cd, there is peak distortion even though trk volume is medium.This is getting very annoying as tracks play clean as mp3. Soundblaster live, Win2K pro, P II 266 Please help?

No Audio [ 12 Answers ]

Can anybody tell how to get the noise going on my PVR. I have Audio Device - Creative SB Audigy 2, and Video Device - Winfast TV 2000 XP WDM. I have a picture, but no noise at all.

View more questions Search