Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rere1012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Painful side of foot
    I have a lot of pain on the side of my foot & it is very tender to the touch. It is about half way down the foot.
    vvikkrisville Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 01:32 PM
    I Too Am Having This Pain, My Sister Says It Sounds Like A Stress Fracture-time To Have An X-ray.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Gout is always a possibility with the feet and I can attest to the fact that it is not always the big toe. With me, the pain has always been in one spot about pea-sized.
    Brought on by many foods but especially shellfish and rich food.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain on side of Foot [ 3 Answers ]

I have pain on the outside of my right foot. I had an ankle sprain on my LEFT foot that I have been rehabbing for months now (reinjured twice) and I now have developed a pain on the RIGHT foot. The bone that is about half way between my heel and little toe on the side of my foot is sore to touch....

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Side of foot pain [ 10 Answers ]

I am having pain on my right foot on the side. It is painful if I walk a lot and with certain shoes. Even aerobic sneakers make it painful

Painful foot and ankle rash. So swollen I can't even walk. [ 2 Answers ]

I am so freaked out. Yesterday morning my feet, ankles and lower legs broke out into a red, itchy flat almost hive looking in one spot and bumpy in other spots rash. It's not on the bottoms of my feet, but everywhere else on feet and ankles. As it gets higher it spread out in random spots of...

Pain in side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I have severe pain especially when walking in the outer side of my left foot. It is in the middle of the outer side of my foot, and hurts mainly when I walk. I can feel it if I roll my ankle around but it hurts only in the side of my foot. It feels like a bruised or torn muscle but have not injured...

View more questions Search