Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike_Jen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2006, 01:01 PM
    1995 Nissan Altima-blown head gasket
    Why won't our Altima start with a blown head gasket?
    We want to try to fix it ourselves, but are confused as to why it won't start? Would like to confirm my idea why before I start tearing it apart!
    Any ideas?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2006, 02:21 PM
    No compression.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change 94 civic dx head gasket [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a step by step process for changing the head gasket on a 94 honda civic dx. I want to do it on my own!

96 chevy cavalier leaking head gasket need advice [ 6 Answers ]

My 1996 chevy cavalier is leaking around the head gasket its not really bad but it is noticeable will Bar's radiator stop leak help me? Will it hurt my motor? I'm afraid it could mix with the oil and cause damage what do you think? So far as I can tell it is only leaking from the outside of the...

1995 Nissan Altima Brake Lights stay on [ 1 Answers ]

My Altima's brake and parking lights stay on. I have taken the fuse out until I have the problem fixed. I checked under the dash and there are several switches located there. Not sure which one is for the brake light. Any suggestions?:mad:

Blown gasket or blown cilynder [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... lets get down to it... I know nothing about cars... I am 17 and a girl and my dad know about as much about cars as I do. Well here's what's happened with my '97 saturn SL1 in the past few weeks. ~My oil light comes on... I tell my dad and he tells me to check it. My boyfriend and I check...

Blown head gasket [ 0 Answers ]

I have a geo prism with a blown head gasket. Is there any way I could fix it cheap, even if I jerry-rig it? Thanks. Ian

View more questions Search