Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsMack1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2020, 01:32 PM
    How long does the DA have to indict in Clayton County Ga.?
    Hello, This maybe long but I want to be fully understood on this. My fiance was arrested Oct.10,2019 on a vop warrant, he was at a hotel, not registered there just getting a ride from someone who had a room there, US Marshalls swarmed in and arrested him on the warrant. He was booked in sent to the back and 6 days later he was taken to booking and fingerprinted for VGCSA. He was searched before arrested and had nothing so how do they come back 6 days later and charge him with something that was found on someone else that did stay in that room? It wasn't found just laying around, it was in a woman's purse, she was arrested as well and has been to court pled guilty, sentenced and been released and is now on he run.
    However I hired an attorney,paid him totally off and he says the investigator has the file. Now there is no file at all and attorney has to get police report to see what's going on.
    Marcus went to court on the vop and told Judge Mason he had a paid attorney, but the judge said " he's not here so we are going with the attorney already here", now how can he do that, Marcus was sentenced to 2 years consecutive!!!!! Are you kidding me, unbelievable... I never knew there was a railroad depot running thru the county offices like this... Is any of this legal?? Can I sue the attorney for my pyment back bc he has done absolutely nothing to earn it. I have done more on this case than he has.
    What are our options or do we have any? Who can I contact to look into this injustice?
    Thank you for your response,
    Mrs. Mack

Check out some similar questions!

How long does hinds county Mississippi have to indict you if you bonded out of jail [ 4 Answers ]

The charge is a felony aggravated assuilt I was charged with a felony aggravated assult and I was arrested of November the 18 th 2011. I went to court to see the judge and he set me a bond of 10,000.00 which I needed one thousand to bond out and I bonded out of jail on December the 1st of 2011...

How long do they have to indict you? [ 4 Answers ]

In Texas if not indicted, they have to release you after how long?

How long do they have to indict you if you in jail [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my boyfriend is in jail for almost two mouths for burgley but this is his first time ever in trouble with the law.they arrested him cause what somebody said he was in on it but they didn't find anything on him and he have not been indict yet. He have a clean record into now. All I want to know...

How long does state have to indict? [ 7 Answers ]

Charges were filed,defendant arrested,out on bond, numerous continuances transpired (mutually agreed on) trial date was set once or twice (currently not set) then after 1 1/2 years the state finally indicted... Does anyone have the direct statute for this limitation? I know there's a limitation...

How long do they have to indict you if in jail [ 10 Answers ]

If you are in jail how long does the state have to indict you, before they have to release you?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.