Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CreativeThinker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2018, 02:12 PM
    Can't remember show name
    So I recently remember a particular episode to a show I can't remember. The main characters I think were searching for their friend who was missing and were later on knocked out by a villain. When they woke up they were strapped down inside a box similar to how dolls are and found out that the bad guy was going to make them become compliant to their every demand like dolls. They escape and walk around the area finding out that there is a giant doll house where other people are also being kept in who think that this is al normal. I think they find their friend amongst the people later on and snaps them out of it. I really want to remember this show. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember this 90s PBS show? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey! My best friend and I are completely stumped at trying to remember the title of an old PBS show for kids from the mid-90s (possibly older?), and it seems that nobody really remembers what it was called. What I can remember about the show is that there are puppets made of boxes. In every...

Trying to remember 80's TV show [ 1 Answers ]

It was kind of a sci/fi high tech show- live action, not animated. The main character had a little "sprite"- bright white dot that would draw his clothes, gadgets, and car he drove for whatever the situation called for. I remember whenever he took a turn in the car, he would take 'em at right...

Can YOu Remember this Tv Show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember exactly when it was on, and the details are fuzzy in my mind... but I remember a TV show, it was probably from the 90s. If I remember correctly, it was American, much like Sesame Street. I think it was set in a library, and occasionally they read Noddy stories. There was also a...

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.