Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lgarce47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 06:02 PM
    Ask family court judge to reconsider custody decision
    Postpone parental custody until parents are mandated to participate in rehab program
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 06:46 PM

Please use sentences.

Some background information will be necessary.

And please finish with a question.

That would help get you an answer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 08:00 PM

It depends, often the judge may issue a temp order ( since someone has to have the child physcially.) and often even a temp child support order.

But it is up to the judge and the motions presented to him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody of 2 children where my ex-husband is the assistant to court judge [ 34 Answers ]

I have 2 children in Syracuse, NY, and I want to know if there's anything else that I can do. My son is almost 15 yrs old, and my daughter is 12 yrs old. My exhusband got with an assistant family court judge a month after I left, and was committing adultery because we weren't separated until 6...

As a defendant in court the judge ordered me to return to court to PROVE my innocence [ 2 Answers ]

Am I missing something? Long story short I've been harassed for years with the worst part being called into court by this psycho. The lawyers and judge are "good old boys" and I'm screwed. The icing on the cake was my accuser blaming me because she rear ended someone. In court she stated I must...

Judge mailing her decision? [ 2 Answers ]

[F inglewood calif I have lived on this property for seven years it was recently sold ( almost two months ago) we never received any notices of anykind from anyone that the property was sold or that the new owner wanted us out so he can move his family on the property. The only notice we received...

Is being a judge in a court of law a sin? [ 21 Answers ]

I repeatedly come across the argument that we shouldn't judge. If we follow that strict reasoning, wouldn't that make being a judge in a court of law a sin For a Christian? After all, a judge's job is to judge-isn't it? "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge...

View more questions Search