Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    25866 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2015, 05:27 AM
    Solution to cure from excess salivation
    My uncle has a problem of excess salivation from jan 2015. He can't speak and gulp food properly.he takes liquid only. His daily medicines are as follows- chloropromazine ,espazine plus, calmpose daily one dose each at night . He also takes glykind and adelphen daily.please let me know the excess salivation cause and medicine to cure it asap.his age is 64 yrs.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 9, 2015, 12:22 PM
    He is taking quite a mix of drugs! Why hasn't he told his doctor in the last 6 months? Some of those drugs are alien to me in the US. I'm not even going to look them up.
    He needs to make it CLEAR that he can't even eat solid foods, or speak.
    He also needs to make a list of when he started on each drug.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2015, 02:00 PM
    Let his doctor work with you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 9, 2015, 03:51 PM
    I think the "drooling" is a side effect of taking all those drugs. Talk to his caregiver or doctor, because the drugs he takes are from a doctor. His drooling is the least of his illness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution

Excessive salivation and lethargy in kitten [ 1 Answers ]

1 p.m. 01/01/09 my 34 week old kitten has been excessively salivating for 16 hours and has been extremely lethargic for over 24 hours. However she is still eating and going outside as normal and is still playful when not asleep although not to her normal extent. Any idea what is wrong?

Sick kitten, swollen tongue, excessive salivation [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me what might be wrong with my kitten? He's lethargic, tongue continually sticking out of his mouth, with excessive salivation. He's about 2 and a half months old +-, and these symptoms started a few days ago after he accidentally got left in the garage without food or...

View more questions Search