Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SleepyHead_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 09:41 AM
    Looking for a song, unknown male singer
    I'm looking for a song of an unknown male singer. The song is pop-electro and the chorus is a bit auto-tuned, making the song a little electro, but at the end of the chorus I can hear the voice of the singer and it reminds of Lenny Kravitz or Eagle Eye Cherry but it's neither of them. The problem is that I cannot hear the lyrics because I've heard this song only in a coffee shop.
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Aug 27, 2010, 12:09 PM

No idea of what the song might be but the artist you make be looking for is Kings of Leon? The lead singer sounds a little like who you mentioned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male incarcerated and spouse whereabout is unknown.Male wants a divorce. [ 1 Answers ]

Male is incarcerated and his spouse whereabout is unknown. They have been separated from for 10 years. He wants a divorce. What steps can he take while incarcerated to achieve a divorce?

Male country singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the male country singer that makes fun of songs like "Did I shave my legs for this" and other funny songs?

Unknown singer or title [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the female artist that sings no you don't mean nothing at all to me

I don't know the song or the artist (male country singer) [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of the words ( a little higher on the hog) it's a newer song I've only heard a couple of times though

View more questions Search