Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arfah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 06:43 AM
    The measures taken by the government to encourage small firms?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2011, 06:45 AM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana and small government righty's [ 40 Answers ]

Hello experts: I don't know. I BELIEVE righty's when they talk about small government... That's why I don't understand how THEY don't understand, why the DEA is a prime example of BIG GOVERNMENT. Righty's mouth the words about government interference in your life, but believe they have...

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?

The right wing. The Constitution. Small government. LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: You know how the wingers SAY they want small government, all the while supporting our record as the worlds largest jailer... Yup, we even have more convicts than those miserable, civil rights hating tyrants, the Chinese, whose population is FIVE times greater than ours.. But, I...

Psssst - small government righty's - whaddya think of this? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello: I've been reading on our threads how bummed out our resident righty's are about the growth of government. They tell us they want a SMALL government. But, they DON'T. They want a LARGE government when it comes to your privacy. They WANT government peering into your bedrooms, listening...

Is she still in love with me? And how can I encourage to know this? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay here is the basis and background of this question... I have been together with this girl, who to be totally honest, means the world to me. We've dated 9 months and been though the ups and downs of every situation/ argument and every time we've come out feeling we've grown together though the...

View more questions Search