Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oystercatcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Sewage smell coming from kitchen sink, any advice?
    L am in a lst floor flat and have a sewage smell coming from the kitchen sink plugholes and from the cupboard underneath. Have put bio-enzyme cleaner down but only temporary cure. Smell not there every day, about 4 or 5 times a month.
    L live very close to a tidal river and sometimes the smell is outside the apartments as well. Any ideas what this could be and how to remedy situation?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 11, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Is there a disposal installed? If there any noise from the trap when you drain? Let me know, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewage smell coming from kitchen sink [ 11 Answers ]

Is this smell bad for your health I have the same problem with my kitchen sink. So bad it smells of the whole house.

Sewage smell coming from sink, tub and towlet in front bathroom? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home that was built in 2008. It is one story and has two bathrooms. The master bath is fine. However, the front secondary bathroom has a sewage smell coming from it. The water in the tub and sink smell horrible and the towlet even after using the flush tablets smell. There is always a...

Sewage smell under kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

Help! We have a terrible sewage smell coming from under our kitchen sink. We have had A plumber come 3 times. They thought it was the studor vent and replaced it but the smell Continues. Today another plumber came and thought maybe the new studor vent was Defective after he got to checking it...

Sewage Smell from kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, There are similar questions but not quite the same. I live in a modular home. When my washer drains the water bubbles in the left sink in the kitchen (it is a double sink), It also smells like sewage. It doesn't occur in any other drains. I was told it was because the water lays in the...

Sewage Smell coming from bathroom sink [ 2 Answers ]

We have a strong sewage smell coming from our bathroom sink. Can you help?

View more questions Search