Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennacey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Disposition of Assets in Partnership Dissoultion
    Our family partnership is being dissolved. Once we get the assets liquid (cash), would it be proper to distribute assets based on pro-rata capital account balances or according to the profit/loss/capital interests as reported on the K1 forms?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 04:25 AM
    Hello k:

I don't know about no pro rata capital account or your profit and loss capital stuff.

If one guy owns 25% of the company - he get's 25% of the assets.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disposition of Foreign Property from Divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the tax & legal implications for the following situation: 1)I am a US Citizen with residence in Italy 2)I am the sole-titled property owner of a piece of Italian real-estate 3)This property was granted to my ex-husband in a US Divorce over 1 year ago (3/05) 4)Under the...

Code on disposition slip? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. On my disposition slip from the court it lists the original charge. The guilty plea(PG), the 1 year conditional discharge(CD=1Y) but on the date I paid the $50 fine on 6/28/96 the column is marked "EXS". Obviously this was referring to the date I paid the fine and the case was disposed...

Is patents ( Intangible assets) added in total assets on balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the patents (Intangible assest)amount added to the current assets amount on a balance sheet. Help Thanks

View more questions Search