Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jul 9, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Info Need?
    We are heading out to do repair work on a few houses. We were told to try and bring a "break" with us. Can anyone shed light on what a break is? I don't recall ever using one by that name so I am not sure.

Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:16 AM
    A sheet metal break for aluminum trim?
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Jul 9, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Maybe a "breaker bar" for prying and breaking stuff loose?
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jul 9, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Thanks Labman. I believe you nailed it. We are doing siding work while we are there as well.
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jul 9, 2007, 06:46 PM
    That is what it is, a metal brake, must be wrapping some fascia boards, I can tell you this, if you bring a brake , also bring a couple ladders

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need info [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, I need Help!! OK my Mom is saying that my dad is not paying my mom not money for child support When I know he is and I don't know what to do Cause my Dad said that if he doesn't pay it he can get into a lot of Trouble So I need help cause I don't know what to do to help my Dad and...

Need some info [ 3 Answers ]

Hello; What website , can I go 2 , for senior citizens . Thank you Joseph21

Info from anyone [ 6 Answers ]

Hiya all, any one with some advice would be great, I'm currently in a relationship of 11months, he live away from me so I don't see him 2 often, I split up with my ex just a month before I got with him it was kind of a rebound thing that didn't stop, and now I can't get my ex out my head I love him...

Need info [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I live in Texas . I am on F1 visa status working for university for 20 hrs. My husband is on H1 b. We need to file taxes . My first question is do we need to file taxes jointly or separately.since I am on F1 visa status I get 100% tax withheld tax back. But how to do if I'm filing jointly with...

Anyone have any info on this for me? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been unable to locate records on the puppy we adopted so we took him to the vet. The initial visit went well she said he is a prime example of a dauchaund. Not fat and full of energy. They took a stool sample though to verify things. Well today the vet called to say our dog has Giardia ?...

View more questions Search