Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiejj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 12:07 PM
    Pig alley
    I was watching a japanese or chinese film the other day with subtitles. It was set in "pig ally" and all the people had kind of super powers. One man fought with shower rings round his wrists and some people could scream so loud. One guy pretended to be a hairdresser and cut a guys hair real bad but this man was in a gang and it all kicked off. Doea anyone know what I was watching?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Kung Fu Hustle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my right as a alley owner? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my neghbor run a satellite cable to a utility pole that is locate in my alley between his and my home that I own and have deed of ownership. The wire is laying on the surface of the ground. Do I have the right as owner of the alley to request my neighbor to conceal the cable in the...

Who owns the alley? [ 23 Answers ]

My neighbor owned a water system that supplied water to the town for years, it was put out of service in 1997, he claims that the Alley (where the old water system ran) between him and us is his and will not allow us using it to run utilities to our lots. The lots, streets and alleys are all part...

Can the city put a lien on a house because they use it's alley? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently made an offer on my first home, and I was told by my real estate agent that the alley behind the house was part of the property, but the city took it to use it to read meters. Therefore, there is a lien on the property that will always be there, but it's OK , because it's really my...

View more questions Search