Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paulhayes Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Aug 25, 2013, 08:33 PM
    What happen if you fail your first drug test
    Im going see my po for the first time Tuesday and I will take my first test what happens if failef
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 08:35 PM
    If it's part of your probation, you'll go to jail and serve your time.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 08:42 PM
    We can't say for sure what will happen... it's really going to be up to your PO.

Aug 25, 2013, 08:49 PM
    Well actully I already know what they want is money
    Entomology Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 08:52 PM
    Then why did you ask if you already know the answer?

Aug 25, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Just to see what people got to say I wanted another opinion duh
    Entomology Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulhayes View Post
    "duh"? You're the one with the problem coming here asking questions that you supposedly know the answer to already... and you're giving me attitude? That's funny.

So have fun when you fail... and if you're lucky, you will be right and they will only want money and then we'll see you again shortly when you come back here asking a similar question next time you are going to fail. We see people like you all week long coming through here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 12:29 AM
    No, as part of probation, additional fines is not part of it, Your probation officer will have option to revoke probation or allow one more chance.

On the first, it is common for many PO to read you the "riot act" yell and scream and warn you. But expect next to pass.

The issue, is that you should be clean, you were arrested, went to court, and all of this, so if you had stopped using as soon as arrested, then you would be clean.

But yes, some PO will revoke you, send you back to see the judge, and there, often be put back on probation.

Paying more money is not one of the options in most probations
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulhayes View Post
    Uncalled for and rude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passed my First drug test, scared I might fail [ 7 Answers ]

In April I was stopped at a road block and was asked to hand over my weed. I had about 2 grams and paraphernalia. I went to court may 26th and was sentenced 1 year of conditional discharge and 3 drug class once a week for 3 weeks and 3 quarterly drug tests throughout the year. I finished my classes...

What happens next when you fail a dot drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have been driving for over 20 plus year.. I found out about 4 yrs ago I have adha.. I couldn't afford the meds. Amp I went to a black market.. Well I finally can afford them I wa hit with a random last month and it showed up.. I have the prescription for after the date of the drug test.. So what...

Fail drug test on salce exam [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I was trying to get on the divert program and they did a surprise drug test and I had smoked the weekend before so I know I failed does anyone no what will happen next I have not been put on probation or anything yet and this is my first legal problem

Alcohol drug test pass or fail? [ 2 Answers ]

I was drinking white rum and probably had about 15 shots.I weigh 138 and have a fast metabolisim.I stopped drinking at about 10:30 at night and had a drug test the next day at drug court at 4:00.I pissed about 5 times before I tested.do you think it would have still ben in my system?:(

View more questions Search